Site Assessment Request

Thank you for enquiring about a free site survey! We would love to meet with you and go over your security and fire needs. Fill out the form below to have an APS account manager contact you.

Which service are you interested in?

TESTIMONIALS

-Ian Davis – Inspire Gymnastics Academy – Director & Head Coach of Tumbling
 10 Mar, 2016

I originally came across APS while is was an Estates Manager for a large Educational Academy in Nottingham city. The companies that I inherited where not up to scratch, they would never repair our systems when we had called them out. This created huge admin issues trying to keep an eye on what they still had outstanding. APS and Chris are fantastic at what they do, the technical knowledge from sales to engineers is second to none. They came to site and repaired 98% of all issues they where called out for and I was told what need to be done to correct the other 2% of issues. . I can not recommend them highly enough.

I have moved on and I am currently a Director at Inspire Gymnastics Academy and I have ensured the APS are our preferred Fire and Intruder Alarm Company. When we have hundreds of young gymnasts through our doors each night the systems must be spot on and I know Chris and the APS team will deliver. We will not go anywhere else. Thank you for your service and dedication to quality work.

We guarantee to beat any "like for like" quotation and offer the following services:

  • Free site survey
  • Installation by qualified engineers
  • Comprehensive service and maintenance packages
  • Easy payment options
  • High quality CCTV & Fire Safety products
  • Engineers DBS checked and approved

Latest news

Challenging new fire alarm project in Bakewell

When our client came to us we knew this would be an ambitious project....

02nd November 2017

We’re looking for a Fire & Security Technical Manager to join our great team!

APS Security & Fire are currently looking to recruit a Fire and...

10th October 2017

CCTV Upgrade at Don Amott Leisure in Derby

A full new IP camera system with parameter detection has been...

12th September 2017

Testimonials

Fantastic service from start to finish!


-Lighthouse Insurance Brokers Ltd
10 August, 2017

I am very pleased to say that from the initial call to Chris to the completion of the full fire and burglar alarm installation everything went without a hitch. The team of engineers were very helpful and professional, I would certainly recommend them to any company looking for the services that APS provide, we have…


-John Fitzgerald Facilities Manager
02 May, 2017

Good service and product from a local business. Product was fitted efficiently and within budget


-Nigel May – Gill Procurement Manager
02 May, 2017
Arrange a free quote – please complete the short form below
Feel free to give us a call
0115 946 1510